Friday, April 16, 2010

I Spy Friday...

I spy with my little eye...does it always have to be presented in picture form?? Would if I spelled it out for you...what I spied today?? Would that work just the same?? Okay, lets give it a go...

On my drive home from the craft store (YAY! I HIT A BIG SALE!!), I spied with my little eye a lean, thirty-something man with long wavy blond hair, sitting disgruntled on the curb, an overweight woman on a tiny concrete porch with a metal overhang comforting an equally overweight man who was leaning over the tiny metal railing, (perhaps her spouse? perhaps her son?) both looked upset, a tall, burly, older man with white hair and beard dressed in a woodsman style clothing (faded denim and plaid flannel) meandering in a front yard with a huge mottled Great Dane without a leash, and two unhappy-looking women burdened with large items from a car (car seat, big paper bag, stack of books) walking away from a white car hooked up to a tow truck.

In a fifteen minute drive I saw a lot of life and a lot of emotion...today was also 75 degrees for the first time since last summer. Everyone was out and about. It was a BEAUTIFUL day!

No comments: