Friday, March 13, 2009

You Are Not Alone...

I'm not huge into politics, but I am huge on my freedom and living a happy life. Since I've become an adult, I've learned more and more about politics, especially with this past presidential election, which to me for the first time was very frustrating. My adult life has also opened my eyes to world history, war and fighting, how some things came to be, religion, greed, etc. All this information has led to adult nightmares, not like the simple running from the monsters of my childhood or aliens coming from above, but the invasion of our city, of our country, of America. I've had dreams of running from foreign invading soldiers and hiding in my basement, of airplanes coming to drop bombs and tanks rolling through the streets, and fearing for my childrens future. I've had some scary dreams being a military wife with a husband who was once in Iraq and with children in our lives, a whole new set of bad dreams. But these dreams are scarier than all of those dreams I ever had because they threaten my freedom. Not to be glum on Friday the 13th....moving on...


I'm also a Glenn Beck listener and I do agree with many things he discusses, a lot of which tends to be politically related. In a few more hours he will be discussing his We Surround Them - The Unveiling which will discuss how we as Americans can UNITE and FIGHT the helpless feeling that is occurring more and more frequently among us. He will be discussing 9 principles and 12 values and more. I will not be able to watch it live, which is 5 eastern time, and 2pm here, but I will see it later. I encourage every one to learn more about this and participate. Here's a map of the USA so that you can find one in your area.


Happy Friday!!

No comments: