Monday, December 8, 2008

Going Crazy!!!

I have spent the last who knows how long searching for Suzy Q's hand bag!!! I've retraced my footsteps, looked in EVERY possible box and bag she's been near, under every possible stack of paper or fabric or books. It's NO WHERE!! I spent the hour before the search creating a very cute pair of brown leather/vinyl looking knee high boots. I'll take pics tomorrow during the day, and hopefully post them. Thinking she finally had a complete ensemble with handbag, I got her ready to take to the LYS I'm going to be donating her to only to find, or I should say not find, the handbag! WHERE IS IT?? The only other place I can think of is in the car, I haven't looked there yet. It's too cold and dark outside, I'll wait until morning. The other wonderful event going on right now is our heater. It doesn't want to kick on the fan to blow out nice warm air. So I've lost a handbag AND I'm freezing!! These things come in threes...what will be next??

No comments: