Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HELP!

I've fallen of the Destash-Along 2010 bandwagon!! I need help back on!! AAHHH!!!
So....to explain why....here's a pic of my alternate dress fabric for the Frock by Friday going on NOW over at Grosgrain's blog. I LOVE this fabric! I made a nursing cover out of it (which I ended up giving away) and found it again this past weekend on my trip to the Seattle area. I bought 4 yards of the floral, 3 yards of a creamy solid to line it, and the 1/2 yard of the polka dot to contrast (which is really a chocolaty brown, not black). It was a large purchase....it was an unnecessary purchase....but I LOVE IT!! I also bought a couple yards each of the fabrics below...

yeah.......they were on clearance at another quilt store. I liked them and thought they were a good price. I was thinking I could use them as a skirt like these two Mod Cloth ones...
(Skirt pics via ModCloth)

I don't know...I'm open to suggestions. But yeah...I've fallen of the Destash-Along bandwagon. Having done that has given me the idea to go through my fabric stash and take photos of the pieces that are good for apparel. Those are soon to come....it may take a few weeks, but it's on my to-do list. :)

1 comment:

lajamison said...

If it is any consolation, I really like the dress fabric.