Monday, March 22, 2010

Pillowcase Crochet Along


I finally got around to uploading my yarn and fabric choice for my On The Edge pillowcase crochet along put on by Cassie over at You Go Girl. Cassie did an AWESOME four week tutorial on sewing a pillowcase and adding a crocheted edge. Week one starts here and week four, the final installment, was posted today here. She even provided a cute little button for people to add to their blog...and it's orange!! I love orange!! I had so much fun learning how to make her "posh" pillowcase (as she calls it) and now the crochet edge. Since it was just posted today, I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the week. YAY! Then I can post final pics. Oh, and I ended up going with the pinker fabric on the left, it's not that pink, and it has a green it in that matches the yarn perfect. Since everything was from my stash, I can count this project as a 100% Destash Along project. Another big YAY!! Thank you Cassie for sharing such a GREAT tutorial!

No comments: