Thursday, March 4, 2010

Craft Room

Last December we bought a new work table for my upstairs craft room from Ikea. We JUST put it together last night. It looks a little something like this right now:When I'm crafting, it may look like this:
Or it may be open fully on both sides like this:
However I have it, I don't think I could ever actually show you my craft table in my craft room after reading a blog (that I once again happened upon) that toured a relatives craft space that was SO AMAZING! I want my craft space to look like this and be as organized and this space is. You HAVE to go over and look at all the beautiful pictures she took of this fun, fun space!! I have all the same stuff, just not as much of it. It has some really great ideas on how to store stash items...I just don't have the space. So, my dear reader...until I have ample enough room and/or organization (whichever comes first), the look of my craft room will remain a mystery (and super tiny!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi!
i've been meaning to email you but could not find your email address.
i've been wanting to tell you that i recieved that extremely cute eggplant coloured crochet "stress ball". i was sick when i got that in the mail and it made my day!
sorry i had not the chance to tell you or post about it since i've been caught up with moving.
i WANT that crafting desk!!
i will have to convince my boyfriend to get that for me....
:)
hope the spring rains up in washington is not too depressing
:)