Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday, Wednesday

It's been a week or so since last posting...I've done absolutely no crafting and took only a handful of pictures on our vacation. Why?? I don't know, I was busy I guess. We even forgot to take a group photo in front of those great big wolfs. So disappointing. I have been out in our yard cleaning, weeding, planting...it's coming together, we've made a lot of progress. We went to a bare root plant sale and got a few new things. They're all twigs right now with tiny blooms of green, but this is what they may look like someday...

French Lace Weigela, has pinkish blooms and varegated leaves, it only took about two years for our first one to fill out. I had to get a second, I like the varegated leaves.
Thundercloud Plum, right now ours our six foot tall twigs with a few leaves sprouting. Not sure how long it will take to look this good.

Red Leaf Rose, this was our free plant with purchase, they're six inches tall and about two or three twigs...they're really cute right now actually. I just don't tknow if this is the color the bloom will be.

Japanese Snowbell. Again, not sure on how long it will take to fill out and look this beautiful, ours our a four foot twig, maybe a few years. We also got a few Bristlecone Pines, they're 8 inches tall, Japanese Wisteria and a few others that I can't remember right now.


No comments: