Tuesday, January 26, 2010

On its way to Australia...

Yup...my package is...here's a pic of what's inside:
You can see the ornaments on the bottom there, the smallest items in the box. I know, I know, the pics a little fuzzy, but I didn't want to give it all away until Natalie received it all. And, just so you all know, I really liked how Awtemnymf showed her teaser pic, so I did a quick search online for a free image editor and found LunaPic, which, after playing with it for 15 minutes, I came up with the pic above. And its free! So Natalie, your package is in the mail!

And for you future ornament swappers that will be sending to Australia, you can't do Delivery Confirmation. You can do 1st class Parcel and then Register your package and that will give us delivery confirmation and a tracking number that we can track. And, if you like to wrap your packages in brown paper (AKA recycled paper grocery bag) like I do, then you cannot use the typical clear plastic-y mailing tape, you have to use the "paper tape", which he retaped at the counter with. I have never heard of this, but I think it's also cuz it's going to Australia. AND...if all this information is false or not accurate, it's my post office's fault...not mine. :)

No comments: