Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Another year has come and gone! This past year I've quit my job, had a baby, joined a few new groups around town and have been crafting as frequently as I've always wanted to, which is EVERY DAY!! This coming year we plan to travel and adventure more (as finances allow), devote more time to my Etsy shop (Hear those crickets? I'll be shoo-ing them away!), giving more time (and maybe money) to our church we joined and hopefully will get all my Christmas gifts done before December, I'd like to devote some serious time to creating gifts this year, I'm burnt out of the holiday madness shopping. NO MORE!

I hope you all have a fun and safe New Years and have goals for your year to come as well!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

what a great post! I hope you have a GREAT year!

nattyj said...

Hi Ramie - I'm your swap partner for 'A Year of Enchantment' for January! Looking forward to making for you. I also had a baby in 2009 - March, a boy - lovely to have that in common. And I'm about to resign from my job I am on maternity leave from (working freelance from home atm 2 days a week) and looking after a baby is more than enough! Need more time for crafting & sewing! Best wishes for a great 2010 for you! N