Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fabric and more Fabric

I finally got items listed on Etsy! Yeay! I've been watching the number of views slowly increase, which brings a little hope that the items I listed will be wanted by someone! I've also almost fully recovered from Thanksgiving. We Thanksgiving at our house for the first time with just the in-laws. Small crowd, which is perfectly fine to me cuz of the small house. It was nice to not travel this year. We also spent the last day and a half out shopping. Never done that before either. That was CRAZINESS! Jo-Ann's Fabrics was the busiest! It was so crowded in there! I got fabric number 92, when I arrived they were on number 34. By the time we left (about 45 minutes later) they were only on number 49, so I gave up on my hunt for fabric. I figured I would have to wait two more hours or so just to get fabric cut. Instead, we stopped at two new quilt shops that popped up within the past year. One carries just Amy Butler patterns and fabrics. That shop was SO COOL to walk into! It's so exciting to see a quilt store carry those fabrics in this town! The other one carries a line of fabric call London Cats or something like that. They are the RICHEST plum color I have ever seen in quilt fabrics! I ended up spending the rest of my birthday money on many, MANY different patterns from the collection. I'll have to take a pic and post it soon. They are just awesome! Now I just have to figure out what to make with it.

No comments: