Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Great News!!

YEAY!! I FINALLY found my battery charger. I've neglected posting a few vacation pics, new crafty pics and other related sorts because the camera has been dead. I've started writing a knitting pattern that I posted about here. I'd like to post about it soon, WITH pics. It's an interesting story, an interesting pattern and a big learning experience for me. I've created a few crafty things since I last posted about something crafty, I'll have those up soon. AND....the best new news of all...I think our 2-1/2 year old is potty trained!! YEAY!! He still wears a diaper to bed at night, but all day he wears his undies and the accidents have become minimal. Minimal as in maybe two accidents in the last five days (so far). YEAY!! It's such a good feeling. :) We'll see what happens once baby #2 arrives...only 7 more weeks +or-.

2 comments:

lajamison said...

So what was your trick with Calvin? I'll have to give you a call and find out what you did. I have slowly started working with Connor.

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

woohoo for pottytrained ness!